Thursday, September 23, 2010

From Dead to Worse by: Charlaine Harris

Sookie's life is turned upside down again. She finds herself helping out at a wedding, having to help her brother with some material issues, and dealing with fights between the were community and vampires. All this while trying to figure out where her beloved Tiger is. This book definitely had you on a huge rollercoaster ride. I am definitely liking Eric Northman, more and more. He hasn't played Sookie, he learns as much about her as she does. Most of the community is still recovering from the bombing of the Hotel, and the aftermath of Katrina. Sookie does her best to stay level headed. This series never ceases to amaze me. Can't wait to read the next one.

I rate this 5 cups as I really enjoy it, and am definitely turning to a Team Eric fan. I think everyone who likes paranormal really needs to check out this series you won't be let down.
This entry was posted in

0 shout outs: