Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Once Bitten, Twice Shy by: Jennifer Rardin Review

Description via Goodreads:

Jaz Parks is an assistant assassin who works for the CIA. She and her boss, Vayl, have just received an assignment to meet, assess, and neutralize a Miami plastic surgeon with some disturbing supernatural connection. A spunky tale with real bite.




My Review:

While following the CIA operatives Jaz Parks and Vayl and their adventures this book sheds some insight into Jaz's past and her life being with the CIA. I really enjoyed this story which is geared towards adults. I think it offers a lot adventure, mystery, big bad guys and girls who kick booty. I enjoyed the late Ms. Rardin's writing style she does a superb job sharing information on various characters that are pulled off the page. Had me feeling like I was going along with them. The humor in this book was great had me laughing in so many situations. Can't wait to read more by Ms. Rardin.
This entry was posted in

0 shout outs: