Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Iron Queen by: Julie Kagawa Review



Description via Goodreads:

My name is Meghan Chase.

I thought it was over. That my time with the fey, the impossible choices I had to make, the sacrifices of those I loved, was behind me. But a storm is approaching, an army of Iron fey that will drag me back, kicking and screaming. Drag me away from the banished prince who's sworn to stand by my side. Drag me into the core of conflict so powerful, I'm not sure anyone can survive it.

This time, there will be no turning back.

My Review:

Ash, Meghan and Puck join up again to eliminate the Iron King, by this point Meghan is finding herself more attached to Iron then the other books. Meghan is also having more control issues with Summer against Iron magic. I enjoy this series and really love the characters the Ice Prince, and the ever lovable Puck who does anything for a laugh. I can only imagine how the Iron Knight will play out. As Ash seems on a mission and how it will turn out is anyone guess. I also find when I'm reading these books I can just breeze right through them. Definitely worth the read. I could see introducing this series to my kids when they are teenagers. I think they would enjoy this series. I rate this book a 5 cup book, I have loved all these books. Never a disappointment.
This entry was posted in

0 shout outs: