Thursday, October 14, 2010

Supporting My BOD- Book Obsession Disorder #1

This was a meme started by Savannah @Books with Bite where she shows off new books she has gotten recently.  So here goes.

This week I got for review:
When Strawberries Bloom by Linda Byler

I bought this week: 

Hush Money by Susan Bischoff
Wisdom (My Blood Approves Series) by: Amanda Hocking
Deed to Death by: D.B. Henson
Bitter Frost (Frost Series) by: Kailin Gow 
Forever Frost  (Frost Series)by: Kailin Gow
Moon Dance (Vampire for Hire Series) by: J.R. Rain
Vampire Moon (Vampire For Hire Series) by: J.R. Rain 
The Vampire with the Dragon Tattoo by: J.R. Rain   

This entry was posted in

1 shout outs:

Savannah said...

WOW, you got some great books there. Even some I have not heard about. Will have to put some of theses of my tbr list. Thanks a lot for adding more! LOL :)