Thursday, October 28, 2010

Paranormalcy by Kiersten White Book Review

This book is the story of Evie who has grown up in the foster system until she comes across a cemetery and is taken in by International Paranormal Containment Agency. She works for them tagging paranormals. Evie finds out that she is named in a prophecy of Faeries, who work for the IPCA. Her ex-boyfriend being a faerie and the current boyfriend a shape shifter named Lend. She has always wanted a normal life and here she got everything but normal.


What a great book, full of all sorts of various things going on. The ending definitely left me wanting more. I really like the relationship between Evie and Lend it's a cute romance. And definitely not liking Reth, her ex-boyfriend. I can't wait to see what Evie and her friends deal with next. I enjoyed Kiersten's writing not to heavy on history, but enough that you could follow what was happening. And I love the cover of the book what a cool picture to say the least. My rating is a 5 cup book totally!
This entry was posted in

0 shout outs: