Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I Heart You, You Haunt Me by: Lisa Schroeder

Title: I Heart You, You Haunt Me
Author: Lisa Schroeder
Publisher: Simon Pulse
Pages: 227
Format: ebook

Description:

Girl meets boy.
Girl loses boy.
Girl gets boy back...

...sort of.
 


Ava can't see him or touch him, 
unless she's dreaming. 
She can't hear his voice, 
except for the faint whispers in her mind. 
Most would think she's crazy, but she knows he's here.

Jackson. 
The boy Ava thought she'd spend the rest of her life with. 
He's back from the dead, 
as proof that love truly knows no bounds.

My Thoughts: 


Ava is suffering after the death of her boyfriend Jackson, she carries tremendous guilt around with her.  Her friends try to comfort her, but Ava finds herself being haunted by her dead boyfriend Jackson.  He has unfinished business with Ava.  It takes Ava a while to come to terms with what happened to Jackson and how he doesn't blame her and she shouldn't blame herself either.  This book was gripping on what happens when someone you love dies by accident.  I felt my heart being torn for Ava for what happened to her.  I really enjoyed this and couldn't put it down, it pulled at my heart feeling her loss and her self blame.  What an incredibly moving story.
This entry was posted in

0 shout outs: