Monday, November 15, 2010

Vampire Academy Book Review



Description of Book via Goodreads--Vampire Academy Link:
My Review:

I enjoyed this book a lot. I loved how you go to see how dedicated Rose is to protecting Lissa. How there is a bigger something going on which made the girls run to begin with. How while on restriction Rose was able to learn things to help her as a guardian. I also enjoyed how the main character wasn’t the most popular, how she wasn’t the princess. It also shed a lot of history on the series, while learning new things. Definitely a book I could read again. The writing was really well done and makes you not even realize how far in the book you are until it’s almost over. This was my first book read by the author and I think she did a really good job with it. Definitely different then books like Shiver and Twilight, which made it more enjoyable.

My Dislikes:

The only stuff I disliked was where Natalie became a bad character. Most of the book she was this quiet thing and you often wonder what her deal is until the end when it all blows up.

I did get confused a tad with Rose’s old teacher Mrs. Karp and what she was talking about when she kept ushering Rose into running with Lissa. I also have to admit that the headmaster of the school was a bit tough on Rose. I understand it was because of running away with the princess but the sentence for Rose seemed more extreme while Lissa was free to do whatever. I think there should have been some sort of punishment for Lissa. As Lissa could have stopped Rose. But then that is my thoughts on it.

My rating is 4 cups. Can't wait to read the next one.

If you read this book what did you think of it? Did you enjoy it or was it not your cup of tea? Feel free to share your thoughts on it here.
This entry was posted in

0 shout outs: