Thursday, November 4, 2010

Book Blog Hop #5 & Bouncing Around The Blogs


If you want to check out some good blogs and get involved check out the Book Blog Hop. Check out the link here. You can see the rules and see if it something you would be interested in.

Information about the Book Blogger Hop:

Directly from Crazy for Books:ABOUT THE HOP:

In the spirit of the Friday Follow, the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and find new blogs that we may be missing out on! This weekly BOOK PARTY is an awesome opportunity for book bloggers to connect with other book lovers, make new friends, support each other, and generally just share our love of books! It will also give blog readers a chance to find other book blogs that they may not know existed! So, grab the logo, post about the Hop on your blog, and start HOPPING through the list of blogs that are posted in the Linky list below!!
Question From Crazy-for-Books :This week's question comes from Vicki who blogs at The Wolf's Den:

"What are your feelings on losing followers? Have you ever stopped following a blog?"

My answer is I don't judge (too much) on the number of follows as I know some come and go as long as I see that people comment and help me better my blog I'm fine with that.  I know my books may not interest everyone so yes I can handle some if they drop.  Is my first reaction to go oh my god why did they leave?  Well yes I think everyone gets like that especially if you have the smaller followers.  I just strive to offer the best I can.  While I may not have the biggest publishers in my corner I still love what I can offer.  

Yes like most I have stopped following a blog mainly cause you are only alloted so many through blogger, plus if it's not a area that I can't benefit from in my reading for example you won't see me following a erotica reading site.  Mind you I have nothing against it but not something I'm overly interested in.  I tend to look for areas that benefit me, my family or my kids.  Doesn't mean they don't have great blogs just means they don't work for what I'm seeking.  What are your thoughts on this question feel free to share them :)   

 Have fun hopping around hope you enjoy the hop!  If anyone wants me to check out their link feel free to comment with the weblink and I will definitely hop over to your blog!


Bounce Around The Blogs

Bouncing Around The Blogs is something I am creating for another Blog Hop.  While most of them are really huge I'm hoping to make this one hop to just as much so feel free to check it out and sign in with the mister linky.
The rules are simple and fun for all:




1. Sign up with linky.
 2. Check out other blogs.
 3. Friending others is not a requirement it is to your discretion of course, which ever blogs you happen across take them time to comment that you stopped through.
4. Share the blog love with your blog so others can come across it and share. 




 

2 shout outs:

Natalie~Coffee and a Book Chick said...

You hit the nail on the head -- it's not about the number of followers you have, but about the type of comments that they leave! Quality, not quantity! Here's my Hop: Coffee and a Book Chick -- Blog Hop...

Jeremy said...

Hello,
I'm making my rounds on the Blog Hop and Follow Friday too say hello and share the love. I really try to be a faithful follower that visits often. I hope you have a spectacular weekend and Happy Reading.

I'm a new follower.

Romance Book Junkies