Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sydney West by: Rebecca McKinsey

Title: Sydney West
Author: Rebecca McKinsey
Pages: 216
Format: Paperback
Source: Pump Up Your Books Promotion

Description:

After a tall, pale stranger collapses in the middle of a busy coffee shop, a college town is inspired with paranoia that isn't completely unwarranted. The man wakes as an amnesiac but for impressive observation and memory skills, with an eccentricity to match. Inconsistencies build around him as he tries to piece together his history, teaching others about the real world in the process.

My Thoughts: 

I was confused with a capital C.  This book is a bit hard to follow but that I think is the author's intent with it.  When a Sydney West collapses in a coffee shop and brought to the hospital he has no idea who he is or what is happening to him.  With the help of  a stranger who feels compelled to check on Sydney they form an odd friendship.

This book was well written I just think I had more questions as I was reading it.  Great for people who really like mysteries with the unknown factor.
This entry was posted in

0 shout outs: