Monday, December 20, 2010

It's Monday what are you reading? #10

It's Monday What are you Reading? Is a weekly bookish meme where we get together to share what books we've read in the past week, what books we're currently reading and what new books we're planning on reading in the coming week along with any reviews or interesting posts. It's hosted by Sheila @One Person's Journey through a World of Books

Last Week I read:

Currently Reading:
Train of Consequences by Tom Jarvis
Candy Cane Murder by Joanne Fluke, Laura Levine, Leslie Meier
Untamed by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
Frostbite by Richelle Mead

Up Next:
oh my so many books who knows what's up next I will leave this empty as usually I pick books but then I change my mind so...best to leave empty!
This entry was posted in

0 shout outs: