10 Things You Need to Know About Liquid Smoke
By Jeff Shelby,
Author of Liquid Smoke
Liquid Smoke comes out in August . Here are ten things you should know about it:
1. It's a book. With pages and words and stuff. No pictures, though.
2. It's the third in a series featuring San Diego P.I. Noah Braddock. You can find the first two books here and here.
3. I wrote it. All by myself.
4. It's a mystery.
5. People die.
6. It will not make your steaks smell/taste better.
7. Studies show that reading a book makes you 91% sexier.
8. There's a good chance that this book might make some people angry.
9. Gambling. Death penalty. Immigrant smuggling.
10. The book is filled with money.*
If you don't order it, you will only have yourself to blame.
*Not every book will be filled with money. In fact, none of them will be filled with money.
© 2011 Jeff Shelby, author of Liquid Smoke
Author BioJeff Shelby, author of Liquid Smoke, is the author of Killer Swell and Wicked Break.