Saturday, August 26, 2017

Review: Coffee is Murder by: Carolyn Arnold


Title: Coffee is Murder
Author: Carolyn Arnold
Publisher: Hibbert Stiles Publishing Inc.
Series: McKinley Mysteries #9
Pages: 174
Format: e-book
Source: GEBT

Description:

You might want to rethink your morning routine. A cup a day won’t kill you, but a few might.
Their first case as private investigators have Sean, Sara, and Jimmy neck-deep in coffee beans trying to find a killer. With their client certain that her mother was poisoned through her coffee of the month club, it has them setting out to Williamsburg, Virginia. But instead of approaching matters from the traditional standpoint, Sean and Sara brew a robust plot and stir Jimmy into the blend, all to get close to their top suspect and grind out the truth.

Going undercover at Tasty Beans, the coffee company, the three of them work to expose the culprit before anyone else dies.

My Thoughts:

In this book Sara, Sean and Jimmy are working on a case of a woman whose mother has recently died and she has trouble believing anything other than murder caused it.  She hires the McKinley's to look into what happened to her mother and who would want to kill her?

This book brought back the couple team of Sean and Sara and their team of private investigators to find out who poisoned the coffee of their client's mother.  Which brings them to Virginia in search of a explanation to the recent death, what they find is more than they bargained for.  This book was full of adventure and mystery that readers have come to find with this series!  Can't wait to see what is next for the McKinley's.
This entry was posted in

25 shout outs:

Carolyn Arnold said...

Thank you for hosting the McKinley Mysteries tour, and the review of COFFEE IS MURDER.

Anonymous said...

Whoa! This blog looks just like my old one! It's on a completely different topic but it has pretty much the same
page layout and design. Excellent choice of colors!

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm
impressed! Very helpful info particularly the last part :) I care for such info a lot.
I was looking for this particular information for a long time.

Thank you and good luck.

Anonymous said...

We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.

Your site provided us with valuable info to work on. You have done
a formidable job and our entire community will be thankful to you.

Anonymous said...

Hi there, after reading this amazing paragraph i am as well cheerful to share my know-how here with colleagues.

Anonymous said...

First off I want to say wonderful blog! I had
a quick question which I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
I was curious to know how you center yourself and clear your
mind prior to writing. I have had trouble clearing my mind in getting
my thoughts out. I do take pleasure in writing however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes are generally
wasted just trying to figure out how to begin. Any ideas or tips?
Appreciate it!

Anonymous said...

Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website, how could i subscribe for a blog site?

The account aided me a acceptable deal. I were a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright
transparent idea.

Anonymous said...

Ahaa, its fastidious conversation regarding this article at this place at this
web site, I have read all that, so now me also commenting at this place.

Anonymous said...

I believe other website owners should take this site as
an model, very clean and wonderful user genial
style.

Anonymous said...

Hey there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us
so I came to look it over. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and
will be tweeting this to my followers! Exceptional blog and amazing design.

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about this, like you wrote
the book in it or something. I think that you
could do with some pics to drive the message home a bit,
but other than that, this is excellent blog. A great read.

I will certainly be back.

Anonymous said...

Whoah this blog is excellent i love studying your posts.
Keep up the good work! You realize, a lot of people are looking around for
this information, you could aid them greatly.

Anonymous said...

I was recommended this website by means of my cousin. I'm not positive whether or not
this submit is written by means of him as no one else
recognize such special about my difficulty. You're amazing!

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Just what I was looking for, thanks for posting.

Anonymous said...

This is a great tip especially to those new to the blogosphere.
Short but very precise info... Many thanks for sharing this one.
A must read post!

Anonymous said...

Wow, fantastic blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?

you made blogging look easy. The overall look of
your site is great, let alone the content!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful work! This is the type of info that should be shared
around the net. Disgrace on Google for no longer positioning
this submit upper! Come on over and seek advice from my site .
Thank you =)

Anonymous said...

Its like you read my mind! You seem to know a lot about
this, like you wrote the book in it or something. I think that you could
do with some pics to drive the message home a bit, but instead of that,
this is fantastic blog. An excellent read.
I will certainly be back.

Anonymous said...

Yeah bookmaking this wasn't a risky decision great post!

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! After all I got a website from where I be capable of really take useful information concerning my study and knowledge.

Anonymous said...

hello there and thank you for your information ?
I have definitely picked up something new from right here.

I did however expertise some technical issues using this site, since I experienced to reload the
website a lot of times previous to I could get it to load correctly.

I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I'm complaining, but
slow loading instances times will very frequently affect
your placement in google and can damage your high quality
score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding
this RSS to my e-mail and can look out for much more of your
respective exciting content. Make sure you update this again very soon..

Anonymous said...

This is a topic that is close to my heart... Best wishes!
Exactly where are your contact details though?

Anonymous said...

It's really a great and useful piece of information. I'm happy that you just shared this
useful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this.

Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

My spouse and i felt really relieved Edward could
finish off his researching while using the precious recommendations he was given through your web pages.

It is now and again perplexing to simply always be making a gift of instructions that other folks might have
been trying to sell. And now we acknowledge we have the blog owner to be grateful to for that.
The explanations you made, the straightforward blog navigation, the friendships you will
make it easier to engender - it is everything spectacular, and it is facilitating our son in addition to
our family know that that concept is amusing, which is very pressing.
Many thanks for the whole lot!

Anonymous said...

It's going to be finish of mine day, however before end I am reading this wonderful paragraph to increase my knowledge.