Saturday, September 26, 2015

Review: My Second Life by: Faye Birdie

Title: My Second Life
Author: Faye Birdie
Publisher:  Usborne Publishing
Pages: 278
Format: e-book ARC
Source: NetGalley

Description:

The first time I was born, I was Emma. 
I was beautiful. I had everything to live for. 
But I died.

Now I have been born a second time, and my previous life haunts me. Because in it I think I did something very wrong. I must find out what I did to Catherine. I must uncover the truth about Emma...

Intriguing, compelling, heartbreaking. 
What if your past life could shatter your future? 

My Thoughts: 

In this book we follow Ana who was born previously as Emma and has memories of being Emma when her grandmother ends up in the hospital for a procedure she stumbles across a woman there in the hospital and recognizes her Frances Wells she doesn't understand her connection until she looks deeper into the past and what happened to someone named Catherine.  What she finds is a darker situation then she knew about!

This book had so many levels and it really made you think about it and wonder what would happen if someone had a previous life and what happened to the previous one you lived.  What if you thought something bad happened at your hands?  How would you handle it?

I really enjoyed this story it was quick and gripping and dragged you way deep inside and made you wonder about how so many things.  I loved reading about Ana/Emma and seeing what her story really was! 
This entry was posted in

0 shout outs: