Thursday, November 13, 2014

Editorial: So Excited




I was so excited the other day when my page views hit 100,000 I can't even begin to describe how excited I was.  So I wanted to take this time to thank everyone who has ever stopped by my blog.  If I hit 500 followers I will run a contest of some kind with goodies to win.  I have been sitting here thinking back to all the great authors I have met over time the list would be huge if I listed them all.  I have worked with some fabulous people who are so nice when it comes to interacting with them.  To think this all started because I read.  I didn't think it would turn into what it has turned into.  Not long ago was this blogs anniversary I was so busy I totally missed it.  This blog turned 5 at the end of October.  I can't believe I have been blogging for 5 years.  Back then I mainly worked with Pump Up Your Book Promotions & FSB Media.
Now I work with Great Escapes Book Tours and Cedar Fort.  I also work with tons of authors I never dreamed I would work with.  Like Duffy Brown, the author of Iced Chiffon and her newest book coming out Geared for The Grave.  Also I work with lots of great Independent Authors trying to get their books out there like Emerald Barnes and her book Entertaining Angels, Read Me Dead, I get in awe when I think of how great these authors have been.  Really down to earth people like me.  I always assumed that authors are too busy or there was no way you can just talk to them.  Boy has that changed.  I think most of that was fear of not knowing.

So thank you to everyone who has made this site flourish and thank you to my partner in crime Simay who has offered us great reviews.  It's been fabulous 5 years with many more to come.  Also thank you to those who follow you can't wait to see what the future holds for us!!

0 shout outs: