Wednesday, July 10, 2013

This Is Not A Book


A friend got this for me for my birthday this year. It's by the creator of Wreck This Journal, Kerri Smith. I found it as I was going through my books the other day, and I thought, "what better time to start this now that it's summer!" This kind of thinking doesn't make any sense, I know, but the heat being what it is one need something to hold onto.

There are different, creative assignments in the book. There's no time limit or order. So, I'm going to try and document what I'm doing as I move along, hoping I'll be done with it before the year is over.

The first assignment is titled, "this is an inconvenience." You have to carry the book with you at all times for one week and make sure to place it where everyone can see it. I started this on a Monday, so it spent most of the day sitting on my desk at work. I held it in my hand while I was walking. Not that anyone came up to me and asked what it was; I'm so wishing they did. Oh, then, today I realized when I got on the bus that I forgot it at home. So, today it couldn't make it outside.

I also did this assignment. Can you crack my code? If you can, you'll notice it looks like I slept in the kitchen. Which I didn't. But I forgot to take the book with me to the bedroom. Eh.

More to come as I complete more assignments!
This entry was posted in

0 shout outs: