Monday, December 28, 2015

Editorial: Being Sick and Slowing Down



Anyone who has been following my blog and Facebook has had to have noticed my downfall in posting.  At the end of October I had to have life threatening surgery for an ulcer caused by bacteria introduced into my body.  Not just a normal thing a man made bacteria.  

So I've been recovering from this but during the course of that I have also been diagnosed with Gall Stones and according to my new doctor grossly anemic and now they are still trying to figure out what is wrong with me now.  I have a lot of pain and discomfort and am on pain medication to get through the days I can't even concentrate on reading as much as I use to which makes book tours very hard.  

Granted I work with the best person in the world Lori who is very accommodating to my issues.  So while I am reading slowly you will see posting is sporadic at best.  And I have to have another surgery but they can't cause I'm halfway through healing from the last surgery so they have to wait longer 6 more weeks of recovering.

Thank you to all the authors, publishers, anyone book related who has been working with me through this tricky time.


0 shout outs: