Saturday, February 28, 2015

Leonard Nimoy 1931-2015 Live Long and Prosper Mr. Spock Wherever You Are




Today we lost a legend.. 

A man that was from New England that grew up to play one of the most iconic characters
on television and in the movies.  Leonard Nimoy, better known to most of us as Mr. Spock
of the Starship Enterprise.

Leonard was an amazing man, and we all have sorrow at this loss.  The world will be a little

dimmer place without him.. Live Long and Prosper Mr Spock, wherever you are now…


I was saddened as many were to hear of his death, he was such  an icon in the world of Star Trek in my eyes no one could play him better.  Sorry Zach Quinto there will only be one Spock to me and that was Nimoy.  He was such a great actor and I was surprised to learn he came from Boston, Mass.  Our thoughts and prayers go out to his family at this sensitive time and wish them peace and least he's not suffering anymore!

Feel free to share your thoughts or memories of the late Leonard Nimoy!



2 shout outs:

Jeanetta said...

I saw the Star Trek films and television show, and Mr. Spock was one of my favorite characters. I was pleased to see him in the Star Trek: Into Darkness, and had hoped he will be in future movies. I realize he was a great actor (for more than the role of Mr. Spock), and a lovely man. I will miss Leonard Nimoy.

Paula said...

I am glad you stopped by to share your memories of Mr. Spock and Mr. Nimoy I was shocked to hear of his death and hadn't realized he was so sick. I loved him in the two later Star Trek movies and got introduced to Star Trek and Mr. Spock by my bf who is a major Star Trek fan my favorite Mr. Spock ones are Wrath of Khan, The Search For Spock, and The Undiscovered Country. I enjoyed those plus the two new ones Star Trek and Into Darkness.