Tuesday, April 2, 2019

News: Another Day Another Clue



It’s now another day and time for some more clues.  When we find an author we love we jump into
the series they promoted and sink our teeth into all of them.  Some write as many as 3-4 some are
up to book 8-9 the numbers change depending on the series sometimes those book list can be really
huge to get through because they are vast or they have multiple aliases or series to read.

And of course we love friending authors on Facebook, instagram, twitter, pinterest the list seems
to go on.  It feels like a way to connect with them if you live far away or are to shy to walk up to them
and say hi. I have a couple near me and one of them went out of their way a while
back two something years ago when I was in the hospital having surgery.  It makes author
seem more human which you are but it’s like a Hollywood mentality type thing.

This is what I could think of to honor all the authors I have come to love and read.  
Their talent for storytelling gets better each time they start a story and I feel honored
when I can share a book with my bloggers.  Heck I get shocked when I think I’ve been doing this
for 10 years now.

So I hope you enjoy the SURPRISE when it comes and it is coming…

Good things come to those who wait :)

This entry was posted in

0 shout outs: