Monday, April 11, 2016

Character Post from Chase Oliver to her cousin by: Janet Cantrell

A Note from Chase Oliver to her Cousin



Just a quick note to let you know how I’m doing. I haven’t written to you for ages. Too much is going on! You probably know that Anna is getting married soon, but I’ll bet you didn’t know she decided to compete in a baking contest, the Minny Batter Battle. How is she going to work this in, I ask you? She’ll do it, though. She’s over twice my age and has more energy than I’ll ever have. Our partnership, running the Bar None dessert bar shop in Dinkytown is going very well, in answer to your question. No regrets there.
But then there’s this reunion. Julie wants to go, and I do, too, but it’s one more thing, you know? Here’s the weird thing about it, it’s…wait! Quincy, don’t do that. I want to look at that invitation again. Be right back.

Okay, I got it. Quincy thinks everything is a toy for him. Now he’s in my lap purring and I can barely reach the keyboard to type the rest of this. He keeps gaining weight. I was going to say that the invitation is for our fourteen year high school reunion. Who has those? I guess we’ll see. At least Mike said he’d go with me. I give. Time to feed Quincy. 

0 shout outs: