So here is the information on the book tour I prefer above all others:
A virtual book tour will help spread the word about your cozy mystery book, stopping at 7-14 blogs, with reviews, interviews and guest posts. It’s the perfect way to spread the word to readers in this technological age, without travelling!
Great Escapes Book Tours schedules and arranges virtual book tours, and here is the best bit – I DO IT FREE OF CHARGE! Don’t pay $400 or more for a virtual tour.
All you need to do is provide review copies and your time to answer interview questions or write a few guest posts. I will also need a synopsis of the book, a photo of yourself, and the book cover for your personal tour page and tour banner.
Non-Cozy Tours start at just $100.
All tours include:
· A Banner in the far left sidebar on my blog and for use promoting tour.
· Tour will be featured on the new Great Escapes Virtual Book Tours Facebook Fan Page and on the Escape With Dollycas Facebook Fan Page.
· Daily updates on Facebook and Twitter featuring the blog hosting that day.
· Its own page under the Great Escapes Virtual Tour tab at the top of this page and be listed on the Current Tour Page. Future Tours will have a page as well as I book hosts. After the tour is completed the links will move to the Past Tour Page.
· Review bloggers will be asked to post their reviews on Amazon.com and/or B & N. com in addition to posting on their blog. Goodreads members will be encouraged to post there as well. If copies are obtained through NetGalley reviewers will post review there too.
· If you want to include a giveaway that is entirely up to you. You can host one giveaway for the tour than spans across all blogs participating or give a book away on each blog or on just a few blogs. Swag can also be included.
· The number of stops, guest posts, interviews and giveaways are set by you. It is entirely up to you and you can say Zero if you wish.
o Guest Posts are articles written by you and can be about anything at all. 500-1000 words and can include pictures. Some bloggers have a set format which I will send you if their blog is booked for your tour. Each stop booked for a guest post must have an original article. The tour would be quite boring if the same post was used at every stop. Don’t worry about customizing them for each blog. I will match what you write with a great blog.
o Interviews are a collection of questions from the blogger. I will send them to you as soon as I receive them.
o Giveaways are entirely up to you and can range from just one book across the entire tour, a book at a set number of stops, a prize package including swag, books or even gift cards to span the tour, or no giveaway at all. I will set up whatever you wish and email you the winner/s information from all giveaways after the tour completes.
Everything runs through me so you only have to deal with one person and can spend more time writing great stories.
Sound too good to be true, I do this because I love promoting good books. Personal service is what I want to offer so I am looking forward to make this a wonderful tour to launch your book!
Generous site sponsors help me to be able to offer these tours. I hope you will consider sponsoring my blogs and these tours. Sponsorship starts at just $30 per month with discounts for multiple months. Just ask me if you would like more information.
Are you ready to book your tour? To learn more contact Lori here!