Thursday, January 2, 2014

My Goals for 2014

It's that time of year again when I try to make some goals for myself and hopefully stick to them.  So let's start this list going:

READ MORE:

While I read alot last year I want to go through all my books to date and hopefully not buy anymore and read the ones I have, especially all the great Indie books I got in December.  I have so many books it's crazy.  Does that mean I won't accept books?  No of course not I always try to accept when offered a book but I'm also slowing down book tours to ones I really feel are in my genre of books. 

COMPLETED MY GOODREADS GOAL:

I always set up a Goodreads reading challenge it's the only one I can seem to finish so I gave up doing the challenges others have as life gets in the way and I don't want to commit to something like that without knowing it's possible.  I've tried various challenges before and it's never worked out sometimes I tend to forget to back to the site I found the challenge and update my list so it's just easier to work at my own pace.

MORE BOOK REVIEWS, SPOTLIGHTS, TRAILERS:

I hope to do more reviews, and spotlight different books, along with my new thing Book Trailer Thursday to show some great books people have out there.

What are some of your goals for 2014 feel free to share them here in the comments I would love to hear other thoughts on their own goals.

0 shout outs: