Monday, December 9, 2013

Editiorial: Just a Shout Out to All My New Authors



I was blessed this weekend when I mentioned to Melissa Foster about the free advertising I have been doing it for a couple of years and I always get more than the previous year but this by far has been the biggest year with over 100 authors connecting with me.  I am so blessed to have such great books to read, trailers to post, guest posts, spotlight posts, new followers and connections in other social sites.  You guys are the best and are great to work with.  I hope you all have a blessed and fulfilling 2014!  You all deserve it!

Right now I'm setting up the 2014 book trailers which are amazing trailers so far!  I look forward to sharing them with everyone who stops by.

As we move to 2014 please keep us in mind for all your reviewing needs.  My goals is to make this like a virtual library of sorts.  Soon the whole archive area with turn to Reference where you can look up all we've read!

0 shout outs: