Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Review: The Wedding of Antanasia Jessica Packwood and Lucius Valeriu Vladescu by: Beth Fantaskey


Title: The Wedding of Antanasia Jessica Packwood and Lucius Valeriu Vladescu
Author: Beth Fantaskey
Source: Internet Web Site Free Read
Series: Jessica 1.5
Link: Wedding

My Thoughts:

I loved that the author made this treat available to anyone who can’t get enough of Jessica and Lucius.  I was sucked in with the first book and came across this series thanks so much to Book Whisperer who’s doing the tour of the latest book which I will be involved with later this month.

Jessica is still getting use to her new home and is planning her wedding to her love Lucius.  Anyone who’s read the first book knows the two overcame alot to get to this point.  I enjoy that it’s not your typical vampire book.  I find myself being sucked in deeply with these two and their friends.

What a great wedding to read about.  Ms. Fantaskey did a great job describing a wonderful event!
This entry was posted in

0 shout outs: