Thursday, July 18, 2013

This Is Not A Book #2

My adventures with Kerri Smith's This Is Not A Book continue. Thankfully, there's no time or order limit in the book or I'd probably have given up by now...

This time, I had to hold the book on my head for as long as I could. Normally, for these kinds of things, they say, "don't try this at home," but I thought this assignment would best be done at home. And I was right (I think).

I put the book on my head while I was sitting at my desk. I was able to keep it there for a little longer than a How I Met Yout Mother episode. Thankfully, it's not a heavy book; you forget that it's even there on your head. I'm pretty sure I could've held it there longer, but it was over when I jumped up to answer my phone. I'm also thinking it would've been over when Harry the Cat decided to come down from the top of the bookshelf.

So here's me with This Is Not A book on my head.

This is Harry the Cat on top of the bookshelf. He likes to sleep there. And when he decides to come down, he jumps on the back of my chair first.

And here's my result: 23 minutes. Not too bad, eh?
This entry was posted in

0 shout outs: