Sunday, June 16, 2013

It's Monday what are you reading? #23



It’s Monday What are you Reading? Is a weekly bookish meme where we get together to share what books we’ve read in the past week, what books we’re currently reading and what new books we’re planning on reading in the coming week along with any reviews or interesting posts. It’s hosted by Sheila @One Person’s Journey through a World of Books

So far this past week I read:


Currently Reading:


Stop by next week to see what I've gotten accomplished and what I've read!
 
This entry was posted in

7 shout outs:

Bettina Grissen said...

Trouble in spades looks like a really nice cozy-mysterie, I hop you enjoy it.

Have a good reading week & kind regards,

Faith Hope and Cherrytea said...

Luv cozies myself, so you've got a great lineup for the wk ahead! enjoy

Anonymous said...

Oh they all look good to me! Ive been meaning to read Victoria Laurie's series for ages

Read on!
Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

Anonymous said...

I have read one in the Alice Kimberly series. I have always meant to read more.

Elizabeth said...

Four books in one week. I could never do that. :)

ENJOY this week.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

Kathy Martin said...

Love the title of Murder Buys a T-Shirt. Come see my Monday Report here. Happy reading!

Jamie E. said...

Looks like you read quite a bit this week. Hope this week is another good book week for you! :)
Here is my Monday .