Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Gift: The Chronicles of Tucker Littlefield by: Tegon Maus

Title: The Gift: The Chronicles of Tucker Littlefield
Author: Tegon Maus
Publisher: Netherworld Books
Pages: 170
Format: ebook
Source: Lightning Book Promotions

Description:

Transformed by a primitive magic beyond a civilized man's understanding, I was given a horrible gift that no man should possess... It held me, twisted me, turning me at its bidding. I was enslaved by its power, compelled to devour the souls of the dead until I became the monster of my fears. I have seen things I wish never to see again. I have done things of which I wish never to speak. Yet I must if I am to find the answers to fulfill my hope. I have walked upon blue ribbons of molten stone to peer into the depth of a man's soul. I watched as a promise made at birth brought my friend Enon to sacrifice everything to become whole again - all in an effort to save the life of his child. I have cried without shame for the loss of all I hold dear and for fear that the future will hold more than I can bear. I am Tucker Littlefield. Know all that I say now is true-spoken.

My Thoughts: 

This book was given to me from Lightning Book Promotions for a honest and fair review.

This book was incredible it starts with Tucker Littlefield entering a bar and telling a story to people in the bar about his encounter with Enon while attempting to rescue a girl named Elizabeth.  When he initially met Enon they had a causual relationship, both untrusting of the other.  As time goes on he learnss to trust Enon and they work together to rescue Elizabeth.  While doing this Tucker ends up injured and it's up to Enon to save him as Tucker sacrificed himself for Enon which connected them with Enon's race of human like creatures that are very big.  This book drags you in wanting to know more and find out if they rescue Elizabeth in time.  Definitely a great fast paced story.
This entry was posted in

1 shout outs:

Stormi said...

Glad you liked the book! Thanks for posting. ~Stormi, Lightning Book Promotions