Friday, August 10, 2012

Favorite Book This Summer!

Now I'm not gonna make this hard as it would be really hard by saying over all what is your favorite book this summer, well I'm not that mean.  I'm curious into all the various genre's what are your favorite books this summer for mystery, paranormal, ya, romance, chic lit, etc.

My favorite romance this summer so far is Catching Fireflies by: Sherryl Woods mainly cause it dealt with issues other than the romance, while the romance was there the book dealt with bullying which is something I think almost every teen can relate to. Either by being the bullies or the underdogs being picked on.

I will be back next week to share my next favorite genre and the book that I loved.  Feel free to comment with your favorites.  * Also it gives me books to check out!

0 shout outs: