Saturday, November 12, 2011

Book Trailers

As it is Saturday night I got to thinking whether people get into a book if they watch a trailer.  Or whether or not people really are into book trailers.  Usually that is what attracts people to movies so I find myself wondering if that applies to books as well.  I know I've seen a few but not sure that makes me want to run out and buy the book.  I am more apt to see what fellow friends/ book bloggers have to say on an author or book series.  Or I will look into a book if it's a cheap deal. (God that sounds bad)

I guess where I have issues with book trailers are when people who make them attach actors to it, they may not be how I envisioned certain characters to be.  As being a book blogger I try not to weigh down my site with those trailers as they can be really big sometimes and then the blog loads slower.

I'm just really curious to hear how others think about book trailers and whether they buy a book based on them.  Feel free to weigh in on this discussion.  I would love to hear what you all think about it.

0 shout outs: