Saturday, January 22, 2011

Buying Book Ban

This was brought up by Lady Violet and I feel the need to jump in on this one, as the cost of e-books and regular physical books can easily add up to $100. before you know it.  While I have authors I still love I have so many in my tbr pile it's ridiculous.  So I am going to try not to spend any money in February in the hopes that I can read books I have like oh The Hunger Games still, I know I'm bad but new books always pop up.  So we shall see what February brings.

Why am I taking this break you ask?
Simple enough I've got 4 kids, hellish winter weather and can't see having ups showing up in 27 1/2 inches of snow  and  ice and other icky weather to break their neck to send me the next greatest read.  So any recommendations will be considered in the spring when I hope the weather vacates.  

Anyone interested here's my question...What would cause you to take a book buying ban or book buying break?  Does the money influence it or is it something else?  Feel free to comment below.

0 shout outs: