Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Royal Blood Review

Royal Blood is a book written by Kolina Topel it's the story of Christina. A girl who is in her 20's and suffers from horrible headaches. She has traveled all over and for some reason has been called back home. Not by anyone specific. She is nothing like her mother. She is always warm no matter what she wears. In the winter she finds herself wearing tank tops and not being cold in the least. Her best confidant besides her mother is her best friend Alexander.

In a split moment she finds her world turned upside down, and nothing is what it seems. She was destined for greater things, born into vampire royalty without knowing it.

Review:

I thought this book was great, it makes you wonder what would happen to someone if what happened to Christina happened to them. I like how it's similar to books like twilight but doesn't have the perfect ending. The ending is more like a beginning of a journey for Christina. I also appreciated that the love interest was more real than most books now a days. Sometimes the ones we love don't survive battles.

I will be looking forward to reading more by Kolina as this book drew my in very quickly only bad part is it ended too fast for me. I rate this 4 cups and will be looking for other books by her to continue my reading adventure with this author.
This entry was posted in

0 shout outs: