Monday, August 23, 2010

It's Monday what are you reading?


Photobucket
This is a meme to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finished this week.
Completed Last Week:
Dead as a Doornail by: Charlaine Harris
Cold Lonely Courage by: Soren Paul Petrek

Currently Reading:
Definitely Dead by: Charlaine Harris
Untamed by: P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast
Shadowbound by: Erin Kellison
Gonna Read Next:
Evermore by: Alison Noel 
Eat, Pray, Love by: Elizabeth Gilbert
Plum Blossoms in Paris by: Sarah Hina
Past Sins (Miranda Queen of Argyll) by: Julia Phillips



This entry was posted in

1 shout outs:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I will be curious on your thoughts of Eat Pray Love. That is one I am still not sure how I felt about it and I read it years ago.

I would however like to see the movie.